Monday, July 28, 2014

Oracle of Shadows and Light reading 28/07/14

Welcome :)

Here is today's Oracle of Shadows and Light reading from Paganesque on Facebook.



What are you hiding? Running from? Now admitting to yourself of others?

Are you afraid?

Its time to be brave, remove that mask and lose that fearful, secretive part of yourself. Something is holding you back - do you know what it is? If not, you have some soul searching to do. Reflect on your behaviour - any major issues or dramas? What could you have done differently, or better?

Is you life full of toxic people? Remove them. Seek help if necessary. You ARE worth the trouble - and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

There is so much growth and shedding of layers happening - we are being forced to look into ourselves. On a human level, current events are forcing us to look at the world around us. Are we going to continue going around in circles, or will we stand up and make a change?

Here are the official meanings of the cards :)


 Card 1 - Marie Masquerade - Glamour, intrigue, drama


Marie Masquerade speaks –

“Someone is about to invite you to be involved in something very intriguing. And they will ask you in ways that are ever so charming, so the temptation will be ever so strong. Because they are beautiful, and talented, and powerful you are flattered! But the truth is, you run the risk of paying a very high price for this brush with fame or glory. Be sure that the politics and the intrigues are one you truly wish for in your life – because there is often a sacrifice that must be made, and many consequences are currently hidden from you. It is tempting, no doubt. But it may not be within your best interests to pursue this strange, slightly tainted offer that will be made.”

The message:

There is gossip and intrigue around a person you admire and wish to be like in some way. This person has need of a true friends, and not the need of an admirer. This card can come up when people experience jealousy and envy of those they feel are (undeservingly) more successful and be-loved than they are. The message for those folk is to focus on their own hard work, and to create their own style. If you are the subject of such gossip, know you cannot control what is said about you: live your life, and move through this with grace. When Marie Masquerade comes up, it would be fair to say that there are some around who want to befriend another, but simply for the influence and help they can feel they can give. It is not coming from the heart. And despite her beauty and success, anyone in Marie’s position needs true friends. Look inside and see if you have attempted to network instead of befriend… know the difference. False friends, fair-weather friends. What is currently fashionable and considered desirable, as opposed to being true to your own vision. Following rather than creating.
 
 
Card 2 - Fairy of the Highlands - It's time to be brave


The Fairy of the Highland Speaks:

“See this m my sword of power? I have long feared to use it. But now I must grow strong, and take it up, as you must, too. The thought of wielding it, or hurting anything or anyone make me sad, but I know what must be done, and I must learn to fight the good fight and stand up for what I believe in. Although I have been told I must not be aggressive, in fact I must now taker up my arms against this trouble and finish it for good. I am going into battle, and for that, I feel sorrow. But I will be fearless, strong and do what needs to be done. I may bathe my sword in tears, but I will no longer hold it back when the threat that approaches relies on my fear for victory. I will no longer give away my power so easily. This time, I will take back what is mine. “

The message:

The time for truce is over. It is time to speak your truth and be strong. Someone has been taking over your ground, wanting what you have worked hard for, without doing the work themselves. They have done so by taking advantage of your peaceful nature. But enough is enough. Sad as it is, it is time to change this, to cut away the cords between you and those who have taken so much, and now you will go into battle. Yes, it is said. Yes, the highland Fairy is sad for you. But do not allow sorrow and guilt to neglect self-protection. Honour yourself, raise your sword, and do not back down!
 

Card 3 - Death and the Maiden - Freedom, boundaries violated, dominance


Death speaks –

I am full of needs. I am hungry for life force. I need to be close to this young one, as she has all that I long for, and all I have not created for myself. I will simply hover about her, and take from her that which I want. Her warmth, her energy, her emotions and her beauty. She is an extension of me. What I want, I will take. And I love her, too. Very much. So much, I may just consume her entirely.

The maiden speaks –

I thought this was love, but now I can see and feel that this is invasive. They say they care for me, and yet they just seem to want to take from me. This no longer feels right, but I feel helpless and vulnerable. What can I do? How do I break free? And what if what they say is true: that they love me, and I am fearful for no reason?

Divination message – There is a very out-of-balance relationship between yourself and another at this time. It may be that you are Death, taking too much and imposing on another, and all the while blind as this skeleton to the truth. Or it may be that you are the Maiden, and have no defences against another who is draining you, claiming all the while to love you. You may have been drawn into the drama and colour and entertainment of a relationship that is full of ‘highs and lows’ and passion, but you are now discovering that it is tiring, draining, and lacking in respect. It is time to truthfully assess this relationship, and take steps to be safer, more protected, and more respected. Do not attempt to convince ‘Death’ of their problems: they will only draw closer, cling harder, and convince you that you have a problem, not them! You may feel fear as to what they will do once you separate from them, as they are vindictive and malicious. Freedom is worth the trial of separating! Ask yourself, is this relationship healthy for me? If the answer is no, then you must take steps to go.
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment