Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Please allow me to introduce myself.... (but I'm no man of wealth and taste ;p)

I am Zenefertiti

Like 22 million other people in the world, I live in Australia... born and bred. Like vegemite, which is delicious. (Don't believe the hype) I am a mum, sister, friend, girlfriend, student, retail employee and sometimes a crazy person.. particularly around the Full Moon... :) Soooo much energy. I prefer the New Moon.
 
I am currently halfway through my year and a day, studying with the Wild Witch Academy, which has been an amazing experience. Moonsong Rain and Scarlett Meadow and the other witchy wannabes there are like family - I have learnt so much... spiritually, emotionally and intellectually! My cup literally runneth over...

I also have my own page, SerendipitousZenefertiti, feel free to check it out from time. I recently created a page for Paganesque - as a means of sharing my spirit with the world. You gotta start somewhere! I have lots of great ideas for Paganesque - both the facebook page and the blog :) It will be a lot of work over the next year as I add to it - but I have a vision in mind and I will get there. This is the second time today when I have said there is a method to my madness!

I have always wanted to be a writer, though as you know, life gets in the way. I also want to be a Solicitor, so am currently studying the post grad qualifications to do that.. I love helping people.
I'm also insanely interested in Dreaming, Synchronicity, Divination, Tarot, Runes, Meditation, Candle magic, Witchy pop culture, books and the Law of Attraction... so you can expect to see some posts from me on these. I also will be developing my intuition and ability to do readings.. so we will see how that goes.

Sorry I've rambled on, I have much to say! Wish I could tell you I'm not a chatterbox in person. But I am.  This is me. ...

I am the fool - it is my current tarot archetype I am working through. it feels like a bit of a cosmic joke - but one that makes sense. The card I pulled when I started the year and a day was the Hermit - going on that solitary path, guided by light, a sage, a wise od man so to speak - beginning a journey... and now I'm the Fool, with a head full of ideas and the excitement and energy to take the next step, but need to be cautious.. but then again, I'm putting faith in the Universe. So it will be interesting which is the next card I will draw. I think I will do it on the next New Moon :)

Merry Meet everyone! Feel free to respond and give me feedback!
 <3 Zenefertiti

The picture here is from http://sporeflections.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/the-fool-archetype/

No comments:

Post a Comment